Friday, December 14, 2007

Gift Card Wallets

Here is what I've been working on today. I got Visa gift cards for my brothers but I wanted to put them in something nice. I saw these on a website but changed them a little. The one I copied from had a 1/2 inch closure and I wanted mine to be flat. I actually decorated them myself this time too. I picked the colors and the stamp set. I'm starting to get into this whole creating thing (ok, maybe not). The first picture is of the wallets closed. I used eyelets and ribbon for one and velcro for the other. The second one is of one of them opened. The last picture is of my desk when I was done. I'm sorry the computer screen was so bright, but I wanted to change nothing .

















Happy Stamping!!!





Karen :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome idea! They look great!