Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm Back...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I spent the holidays in Nebraska and even though I brought my computer along, I still didn't have access to the internet so I'm sorry to be so quiet. I have lots of share and will have projects up soon. First off is the new catalog.
Isn't it just beautiful. I love the colors. You have absolutely got to get a copy in your hot little hands as fast as you can. You can get yours absolutely FREE by hosting a workshop. January is a great month to have a workshop. When your workshop reaches $350, you get to pick any new stamp set featured in the preview brochure for free in addition to all the other benefits. Email me and I'll let you know which sets are in the brochure. If you want a catalog but now is not the time to have a workshop, you can purchase a catalog for $10. This includes any shipping plus you get a coupon book which will get you something FREE every month of the catalog with a purchase plus a $10 discount on your first $50 order (before s/h & tax). (How's that for a run on sentence!) Ok, I'm getting too tired for anything else tonight. I'll share more tomorrow.

Karen :)

No comments: