Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stamp Club

Is your wish list longer than your budget? Do you want to attend a free class every month? If so, you want to join a Stamp Club!!!

How do they work?
Commit to purchasing $25 per month (before shipping/handling and tax) for 6 months. Each month, you are invited to a free class where we will do 2-3 projects. 2 of the projects will be cards. These will be something more than I can do in a workshop either due to time, technique or cost.

What do I get for my commitment?
-Free class once a month (1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm or a make-up Wednesday at 9am)
-New catalogs (Spring-Summer 2009 AND Fall-Winter 2009)
-Hostess benefits one month during the club
-at least $15 in merchandise
-at least a Level 1 Hostess set
-New ideas and inspiration
-A chance to build upon your skills and increase your supplies slowly over time

Do I have to be local?
No. All I need is a credit or debit card on file to pay for your purchases. You will need to email me your order by the club meeting. I will mail your the completed club projects with your order. You will need to add $5 to your club order each month to help defer shipping costs.

How do I sign up?
Call or email me. Sign up at the open house on January 19th and get extra door prize tickets!!

Can I still come and play if I can't commit every month?
Of course. You will need to submit the same minimum order as everyone else. Just be sure to RSVP so I have enough supplies to include you.

I look forward to playing with all my old and new club gals. I have had fun these last 6 months and look forward to learning more from you.

Karen :)

No comments: