Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here is what I've been up to...

Hi everyone. I've missed you. This week has exploded on me and I still have tons of stuff to do. Here is something that I made last Thursday. I have secret sisters with my MOMS Club group. I thought I would be sneaky and try and give my secret sis something right away. So I made a gift and took it with me. My secret sister was sitting next to me. When she walked away, I snuck the gift into her purse. As she was leaving, she looked into her purse and found her gift. She looked at me and said "Is this from you?" So 5 minutes into the new round, my secret sister knew who I was. OH well. I'll still have fun spoiling her. Here is what she got.

I cut 2 envelopes with my envelope die and my big shot out of Elegant Eggplant c/s. I don't normally use this color but it was screaming my name that day. I shorted the bottom tab and glued them together to make a little box. These boxes are so cute. I covered some chocolate with my Old Olive DSP. The "Friend" stamp is from the new hostess set called A LITTLE SOMETHING. I stamped it with Elegant Eggplant ink on Whisper White c/s. I punched it out with the designer labels punch and mounted it onto a piece of Old Olive c/s punched out with the Curly Label punch. I love our punches. The bag topper is the top note die used with the Big Shot again. If you don't have this tool, you need to get one. I use it all the time and love it. Definitely worth the investment for me. I'd love to teach you how to make this little box. Call or email me to schedule a workshop today.

Karen Thompson :)

No comments: