Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Sale-a-bration

Super Bowl Sunday Sale-a-Bration Kick-Off!

While everyone is enjoying the show, why not reward yourself with some new stamps! Why today? Well, today is the start of Sale-a-bration! Place an order valued at $50 (before shipping/handling and tax) anytime between February 1st and March 31st and receive Sale-a-bration benefits. Pick anything from the Sale-a-bration catalog for FREE!

As a special bonus, I will be giving away additional benefits today only.

Here’s how it works:

Place any order today of $50 or more either thru my website (mailed directly to you) or my calling or emailing me and you will get:

  • A FREE Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog (a $10 value) *If you don’t already have one or as a bonus if you order online.
  • A FREE Sale-a-bration item for each $50 you spend!
  • A FREE Detailed Tutorial for this desk planner will be emailed to you!



Plus,

I’ll be having a PRIZE DRAWING for everyone who orders during the

Super Bowl Sale-a-bration!!

One winner will be drawn at random to receive a FREE stamp set plus a 6x6 pack of Designer Series Paper! Plus, if I get enough orders for hostess benefits, I will split those and give those away too! (That’s a possibility for 3 prizes!)

So, how do I get tickets?

  • Place an order up to $50 =1 ticket
  • Product order $51 - $100 = 2 tickets
  • Product order $101 or more = 3 tickets
  • Product order of $150 or more = 4 tickets plus a FREE Level 1 Hostess set and $15 in hostess credits (regular hostess benefits) *online only
  • Refer a friend who places an order = 2 tickets (you must notify me by e-mail of your friend's name)
  • Schedule a Sale-a-Brationworkshop for February or March = 4 tickets

So get busy and go shopping. Don't have a catalog, go to my website here and select "Shop Now". If you don't have a Sale-a-bration brochure, you can see the free stuff by clicking "Shop Now" and then Sale-a-bration. Email me at fun2stamp4u@yahoo or call me at 210-705-4137. Have fun shopping!!

Karen Thompson :)

No comments: