Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So it's been a little while...

but I'm back. I've actually been stamping a lot but not posting too much. I usually get so frustrated on this thing so if anyone has any hints as to how to make this easier, PLEASE help. I love sharing what's new that I'm doing, I'm just no good at the technical part. Ok, back to stamping. As most of you know, Brenden loves stamping with me. Here are some pictures of him playing...














The card he is working on is for his babysitter and her mother and friend. He picked out the sets and colors himself. The card below is a card he made for his friends birthday. The robot is a set from an old catalog.




















Last night, he requested that I make a card just for him. Since Valentine's day is coming up and I've been looking for something to do, this is what I made for him.
















It is totally CASED from Christa Larsen (scs name: cardcrazychrista). I love the idea of using the frog from Unfroggetable for Valentine's day. He's so fun. In fact, we will actually be using him for a project at my stamp camp this Saturday.















You still have time to register for this class. It's only $20 for 3 projects and one card. If you can't make it but would like the pieces, you can also register. Add $5 if you need me to mail it to you. Want all the projects completed for you, add $5 more and I'll send you the completed projects. As a reminder, we'll be making a "Rules of Chocolate" dvd tin, a candy pouch, a decorated fruit cup, and a Valentine's day card (this one I'm still working on). Come play with me Saturday night from 5-9!!

Karen :)

P.S. Check out my Stampin' Up! website to see a picture of the dvd tin and check out my calender to learn more!

No comments: